Open position at Norlab for a scientific instrument sales specialist, materials characterization
Open position for a scientific instrument sales specialist, based in the Oresund area (Copenhagen, Lund or Malmö). Gothenburg is also a possible option.
Materials characterization product line
Sales territory: Denmark and Sweden
Norlab Oy was founded in 1992. As a scientific distributor, we focus on important areas of modern science, such as biotechnology, nanotechnology, drug discovery and environmental sciences. We act as the distributor in the Nordic countries of manufacturers with unique products and solutions, sharing our philosophy: success must be based on dedication and customer satisfaction. We have an outstanding knowledge of most aspects of separation sciences, materials characterization and pharmaceutical testing. We essentially take care of all installations, qualification and validation tests, customer instrument trainings, service and maintenance in our territory.
Our scientific instrument sales specialist is responsible for the sales of materials characterization instruments in Denmark and Sweden, within assigned accounts. These products include instruments that provide solutions for the characterization of the stability of formulations (Formulaction, France, world leader in formulation stability analysis) and of particles, powders and porous materials (3P Instruments, Germany). They serve a wide range of markets, such as pharmaceutical, food, home & personal care, pain & ink, oil & petroleum and electronics industry, and universities.
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree in a relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy or any life science
- Fluency in spoken and written Scandinavian language (Danish or Swedish) and English
- Good collaboration skills and positive attitude
- Good organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills, including at least Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills, please send your application and CV in English with salary expectation to Michel Palu, firstname.lastname@example.org. The work will start when the qualified personnel has been found.